10 Of The Most Important Post Workout Nutrients

What’s the rule about getting in shape? That over 80% of your focus should be on diet and the other 20% being on exercise? The below infographic details out a lot of important information for those looking to get in great shape, and the foods they should focus on for maximum benefit.

Source: Hard Boiled Body

Did you like this? Share it:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>